Domestic and international wire trransfers
Sending a domestic wire is quick and easy. You can:
- Easily send domestic or international Wire Transfers in U.S. dollars or foreign currency.
What you need to know
- To send a Domestic Wire Transfer or International Wire Transfer, you will need to know the recipient's banking information. This will include the recipient's full name, address and bank account number. You will also need the recipient's bank ABA Routing Number or SWIFT Code and the bank's name and full address. You may also provide the recipient's phone number if available.
- A service fee is charged for each outgoing and incoming Wire Transfer.
- Domestic Wire Transfer requests submitted before 3:30 pm, Central Time, on a business day will be processed the same day. Any Wire Transfer requests made after 3:30 will be initiated the following business day.
- International Wire Transfers requests must be submitted to the Bank by 2:00 pm, or they will be initiated the following business day.